It's rough to like a sports team that loses more games than it wins....
but I doIt's tough to deal with all the ridicule and smack talk that others dish out...
but I do
It's pointless to return the smack talk when there's not much to say...
but I do
It's painful to watch your team get spanked by an even worse team...
but I do
It's hard to listen to others that say your team will never make a comeback...
but I do
It's harsh to stand by your team when they are slowly slipping into last place...
but I do
It's downright pathetic to cheer on your team when they make silly mistakes...
but I do
It's dismal to imagine your team taking home the cup...
but I do
So here's to my Edmonton Oilers, the best and most adored hockey team in my heart! You make it almost depressing to love you...
BUT I DO!
I

6 comments:
they should have won!!! it's WRONG to comeback and lose in a shoot out! oilers forever.....
Ohhhh, I wish I knew what you are talking about. I didn't even know that hockey games are being played right now. I'm a sad Canadian.
it's ok i think the oilers are use to being at the bottom. jk
GO FLAMES
Erin you are permanently blocked from my mind!!
Erin you are permanently blocked from my mind!!
Diana- my Deany loved this post. He feels the same way as you, but he's only 10, so you had better words to use! Plus, he has to make up for his Aunt Jess' obvious lack of hockey fever! Go Oilers! ps- yes I do blogstalk you every once in a while.
Post a Comment