
It's time for an update but it's late and I didn't sleep last night and I feel like I got hit with a bus. However I have realized a few things this week that I feel are worth sharing...
On a sad note:
1. Things are never what they seem...especially when you think you live in a relatively non-violent area only to discover a 19 year old boy from across town tried to set off a van full of explosives at the lighting of the Christmas tree downtown and was excited about all the blood and carnage it would cause
2. No matter how uncomfortable you are, someone else is colder
3. Though time has passed and you feel that you have gotten over things, being betrayed by someone still hurts deep inside
On a lighter note:
1. I don't speak a lick of Spanish...nada
2. Even after all these years you can still have a favorite stuffed animal
3. No matter how mature I try to act, a little kid farting still cracks me up
4. Saying 'bloody hell' to the YW president at church doesn't make you feel more 'Potter'ish (maybe if I had a wand...)
5. Hot chocolate can warm the soul too
I am also starting a countdown to the most important event of the 21st Century...only 151 days til April 29, 2011. Can you guess what is happening that day? (no I am not giving birth...)
6 comments:
I agree with all of that! Especially the stuffed animal part :). When are you guys done in Portland? I was trying to remember if it's this spring or next.
I have no idea... Is it baby making time? Did you guys push the date back that far? Oh and yo tambien about the Spanish!
i tried learning spanish once. tu erestay portland? (i think that's supposed to say "you're from portland?")
the most important thing that is happening this century is actually happening in a month, not in april, dur!
the prince is getting married! is there anything else going on that day?
BINGO! Mom you guessed it! I was hoping my fellow Canadians would know but I think most of us live south of the border now and this only made gossip news. Still I think it's kinda funny with all the uproar!
Really, the prince is getting married that day? I was thinking it was Grayson's last exam or something. Also, with the spanish, we lived in little mexico getto remember? And I only know how to say "Leche?" and point to my breast. It's a good thing I only worked with babies and not gang leaders.
Post a Comment