Friday, September 19, 2008

Things I will miss.....and things I definately won't!


I WILL MISS:


Katie and all her fine self




My fave restaurant

My Lunches with Brie....


and dinner with my girls!


I will also miss my sassy cousins Jess.....


and Lexi

and I will miss my Blue Goose Sno Bobs (ice cream and slurpee!)
I will really miss my best momma and my boss dad....


as well as...
My uncle Greg

and my aunt Wendi!
Of course there are many other friends and fun things that I will miss too however....


I WILL NOT MISS:


The Polygamist Family of Pooping Pigeons that lived in our balcony roof and...



the nasty cow smell!

2 comments:

The Brandleys said...

Oh good I'm so glad you guys made it! A little jealous... I hear Portland is awesome! Oh but you will be just fine! Hopefully the poor student thing doesn't kick you in the butt! Seriously go get a job! Miss you, I'm sad you wont be in Canada in November, now I'll have no one to hang out with!

Heather said...

Hello! Glad that you guys are there.. and sad that you are too. It wont be the same without you at the dinners:( Your blog is awesome. LOVE IT!