
So here I am, sitting at my computer, procrastinating the packing I need to do. But not all this sitting is in vain. I have formulated a plan...
I have decided that next time we move I will go on vacation until Grayson has everything all packed up. Why would I be so cruel you ask? As much as I love my man I sometimes wonder what he is thinking. He left early this morning (4:30 am) to go to work.... somewhere 8 hours away. That's not bad you say.... Well he will be gone until Saturday night. And we are suppose to be out of this apartment that day. It's his job you say...I know it is his job but he works for his life long neighbor. I mean this guy was at our family dinner so they are close.
My ideal thought was that Grayson would say: "Sorry good friend neighbor who knows I am moving in a week but I need to stay with my overly stressed wife and be there for her. No can go on this crazy trip hours away to some podunk town in the middle of nowhere. I got better things to do." I guess I was only dreaming when I thought that.
So I must now face the reality of this situation. I still have the majority of this apartment to pack up and clean. I am at the point now where the emotional support needs to be present...as in right here...next to me. If I make it through this week sane and breathing it will only be due to my sheer amazingness and buffed up physique! Wish me luck all because I am about to venture into the boxes. If I don't post in 24 hours send a search party...
2 comments:
You always have hated packing :)
Remember your room in our apt the day we graduated! ha ha. I would be there if i could.
Oh dear, I was totally willing to help you pack! But I guess a blog was a better idea! Good luck!
Post a Comment