Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Come again...?


Most of you know I don't sleep at night. It has something to do with my REM cycle and I am pretty sure I have a biological clock similar to that of kitty cat. That combined with the following story will give some of you a good laugh...


I woke up this morning to my cell phone blaring letting me know I had a text. It was early and I was groggy so Grayson kindly brought me my phone and I forced my eyelids to open. It was a text from my sister Sara...


(On a side note, my family seems to struggle with the fact that I now live in a different time zone then the rest of them. I guess it is only an hour's difference between me and my parents but with Sara and Angie it is a three hour difference.)


Anyway I had finally fallen asleep this morning at about 4 am. Two hours later I was awake with my cell phone. (The noise it makes is comparable to that of a ticked off two year old) I was convinced that it was an emergency because it was 6:30 am. I guess Sara had been awake for hours and had some important information to share with me. Her exact text was:


" I just saw my very first blind albino"


Thanks for sharing, sis. I thank you for pointing out this irrelevant yet funny fact. However my poor head requests that you save such info for a more decent waking hour...like noon!

2 comments:

girluntitled said...

no joke, about 2 hrs later i saw ANOTHER ONE!! but alas, i did not text you again...

text you once, all is forgiven, BUT text you twice...i didn't want to find out first hand.

Mamasmart said...

I love Sara's random texts but then I'm up at 5:30 am without fail so it's quite entertaining for me...poor you!