Thursday, March 17, 2011

Story of my life #3...no time







So I made a cute collage of what we have done over the past month and I thought it was adorable but I guess it didn't work. So here is a verbal update of what we've been doing:
* V-Day love and prizes
* Birthday Boy (31 years old!)
* Hockey game and good food
* Dancers at hockey games? HECK NO!

So the story of my life is that I am working triple overtime and really don't have even a moment to pen something witty or profound. Check back in a month...I might be doing better then.

Next adventure:

CRUISE!

PS Who is ready for Spring already?( Me with two hands up!! ) I am totally used to the Portland climate now and have been freezing my fingers off for 4 months (forget that I make fun of you all for thinking its cold here! ) I know there are rain dances (and someone here must be doing them non stop) but I am in need of a heatwave dance! Any suggestions?

6 comments:

girluntitled said...

the collage didn't work...it's all blurry and pixelated

Kari said...

Cute heart pancakes! :)

p.s. I'm totally jealous you guys are going on a cruise!

Mamasmart said...

we're all in a hurry...enjoy the ride

Kelli said...

I agree with the skanky dancers at a hockey game! what the?! Anyway, we miss you guys! If you're ever in Utah, come see us!

Lil' Luna said...

Diana! You won my baby pool. Shoot me an email so I can make sure you get the credit to my etsy shop!

Congrats!
Kristyn

Jess said...

Hey, I miss you! When are you coming home for a bit?? It's blizzarding here. Seriously??? Does winter EVER stop here?! I never have time to read blogs anymore and I laughed when I read yours! You make me smile!