So before I post more Hawaii photos or cruise photos or weekend photos here is a list of the things I thought in the last minute. (Further proof there is no shut off button or filter for me.) I apologize in advance...
* Great weekend at Gold Beach! Found an agate rock...or a really cute pink hunk of hard plastic!
*Caramel popcorn from farmer's market...crack for a girl like me!
* Spent the weekend with Paul Bunyan and some big effing trees! Paul even helped me find my car when I went back to get a penny to penny crush. He heard me when I was like 10 ft away. I thought it was hilarious...and alarmingly creepy!
* High school was both hard and super fun for me. Best part...Hot sexy German exchange student...all mine!! (but so not as adorable as my hubs! Right?)
* Heard a great quote at TOFW...motivation follows action! Can someone send me some action so I can get the motivation? Thanks! Oh and I hope you don't think I am being dirty, H! (you know you did!)
* Three weeks later and I still consider Oahu, HI the best place on earth!! I also still want a kitty.
* Ready for summer...if it will be so kind as to make an appearance here in Portland, OR.
P.S. Rain does not equal summer!
* Crap! ...I have to go tutor in T minus 30 minutes. Must get out of towel and into clothes!
So dearies until next time... anyone have a kitty that needs loving?
10 comments:
You should try Sudoko. ?
Ha ha Diana! I used to think that Felix was super sexy too! Thanks for the chuckle :)
me and the girlies went to grandpa's farm last friday and tried to find kittens, but it was raining so much we found none! i'm hoping to go back in a few weeks...if i can't own a kitty i at least need to PET one...waaaah
ps: oahu. is. paradise.
Oh my gosh, Felix! I had forgotten about him! I remember being so jealous of you!!!
Perv! Haha!! Can you get a kitty so I can play with it until my baby comes? Okay, thanks.
happy day, cute blog
Story of my life too, all day, every day:-) Our minds are constantly racing, so it must mean we're geniuses or something!
P.S. The rain has.got.to.go.
xoxo
Hahah..you make me laugh Diana! Felix was definitely super sexy! Good times...glad they're over.
Oh you are funny! I totally forgot about you and Felix!!! He was a looker. Hope your brain turns off. Thats exhausting :)
Haha I love it!! You are so cute :)
I know what you mean about weather.. one day I'm at the pool, the next I'm pulling out my winter coat because its so cold.. ah!
Post a Comment