I think I could blog everyday. After a week of mourning and pouting and uncontrollable musings I am back to my usual self (whatever that is). I also realized that I think too much. My mind wanders and I think of things that are not very normal. I have weird thoughts and random ideas all the time. Like just this morning I was contemplating inventing scissors with a glue stick on the handle. My life would be so much more easier. Instead I had to hand out 24 glue sticks and then 24 pairs of scissors and by the time I was done 3 glues sticks had already been consumed and one girl had given herself bangs! And that was only 9:00am. By 10:30am I decided I would rather stick chili peppers in my eye than deal with one more tattler. At lunch time I realized that one of my girls eats more food than the rest of the class combined and one boy hardly eats anything at all. This made me think that the struggle with weight starts young and that it may already be too late for me. Then I sat in my chair doing ab flexes and relaxation breathing to try to lose a few pounds. Before I knew it I had figured out a way to exercise and read stories at the same time. After my long day my brain and I were tired. And then it hit me... I get all my wackiness and crazy thinking from my mother! And while at times I wish I could control my thoughts (NAME STEALER, NAME STEALER, NAME STEALER! JK!!) I am who I think I am because of my mom. She always encouraged me to do what I wanted and to think how I wanted. Because of her I am optimistic and open minded. I am empathetic and encouraging. On the down side I am outspoken and outrageous but for the most part I am ok with myself. And I can thank my mom for that. So whenever you think I am a little odd or a little mean or a little random just remember that I blame it on genetics!
There could be nothing more true
Love you Mama....
2 comments:
No one commented so I will. I personally thought this blog was funny and I would love to read more stuff by the poster.....hint hint!!
Diana!!! This blog is awesome! Too bad I didn't see it until today. It has been a busy week with grad and all but now I'M BACK and so proud of my independent, smart girls! You go.
Post a Comment