Thursday, May 28, 2009



After an intense weekend of visiting and driving I have a few pics I want to share. We went to Vancouver, BC for the long weekend to visit an old friend of Grayson's. I have never spent a lot of time there...mostly ferry or plane rides from there...but I loved it. It is almost the perfect place for me. By the ocean, in Canada, semi-closer to family. The only downfall is the downfall of too much rain. Anyway here is our fun weekend.

Rose Festival Fair and Fireworks
(I am not actually sure when the real Rose Festival is but the food was yummy and the fireworks were hot!)



Vancouver Sights

This is a real model posing for the camera


This is a real guy making fun of the models

My very first Beavertail
(this one is obviously Grayson's)

My lunch



The Aquarium in Stanley Park




These are the funniest little worms. They always stay in their holes!



Little Froggy

By this time my battery ran out on my camera but we saw some amazing animals and sights and it was so much fun!

9 comments:

girluntitled said...

ooo what kinda beavertail did you get? the skor avalanche one is by far the bestest. yup yup yup!

Anonymous said...

that Grayson is one sexy best. Wow you really scored big time with him.

The Brandleys said...

Is Grayson commenting on your blog? Ha Ha. Wow it looks like you guys are having fun, I'm jealous. There is nothing fun here, but you already know that. Anyway we're going up to Canada the weekend of the 1st or I guess from the tuesday to the Sunday. I hope you're there! Miss you!

The Keelers said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! I love BC it is soo pretty.

Jennifer said...

Don't you just love Vancouver?!! It's so nice there! It looks like you had a great time :-)

Jess said...

Ohhhh I wanna go!!!!!!!!!! That looks so fun! What the heck is a beaver tail? Looks like grayson is enjoying it. Hey, we are hoping to drive home this summer?! Maybe. If we do we'll stop in portland on the way there and maybe the way back. End of july probably. We'll see, I'll keep you posted!

Mamasmart said...

It looks like an awesome trip and I didn't know you could get Beavertails in Vancouver!! I thought they were an Ottawa delicacy.

Jess said...

Hey! Again! We are hoping to be in Canada end of july and beginning of august. We may drive up but we may fly. We'll see what happens. If we do drive we'll see you in portland for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana- nice blog. I need to get to the aquarium. I don't remember all those sights. Glad you like Vancouver. It's the city of my love also. be touch the next time you come up-maybe we can get together. Lisa Barnetson- you know from the Dominican.